JMP 11 for Mac Installation Instructions
JMP Pro 11 for Macintosh
(32bit and 64bit) Vendor Website: http://jmp.com/
Double click on JMP/JMP_Pro/11_0/Macintosh/JMP-‐11.dmg on
the Installation DVD.
2. Double click on JMP-11.pkg.
3. Installer Introduction. Click Continue.
Installation Type. Your may choose
additional language support.
5. Installation. Click Install. You may be prompted for your system
6. Summary. Installation successful message. Click
License JMP Pro 11
Start JMP Pro 11 application. In Finder, go to Applications. Double click JMP Pro 11.app.
Click Open License
2. Browse to the DVD. Open the sid_files
folder. Click on the license
file found there to select
it. Click Choose.
3. Optionally, enter your name and your department. Click OK.
4. JMP 11 is now licesnsed and installed. The software should now open.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the IT@UC Service Desk at (513)556-4357 or via email at HelpDesk@uc.edu.