The My Media area within Kaltura serves many purposes. It provides users with their own personal media storage and tools to create, edit, manage and share that media.
There are two ways to access Kaltura’s My Media area.Through BlackboardThrough Kaltura Media Space (KMS)
My Media in Blackboard
1. Login to Blackboard by navigating to https://canopy.uc.edu
2. Under the My UC area, click on My Media
The My Media area will load with all of your user specific video content.
My Media in MediaSpace (KMS)1. Navigate to the main UC MediaSpace at
uc.mediaspace.kaltura.com or you can use your college/department specific MediaSpace. To see a list of available UC Kaltura MediaSpace sites, click HERE.
2. After successful navigation to your MediaSpace, click Guest and a drop-down menu will appear.
3. Click Login. You will be prompted to type in your central UC login information
4. Your name should now appear where it said ‘Guest’ previously. Click on ‘Your Name’ and then My Media.
Related KB articles
● Editing, Clipping and Trimming Media ● Sharing your Media ● Downloading Media from My Media