SAS 9.3 Workstation
Installation may take up to an hour or more so plan accordingly
Insert DVD to start the SAS Deployment
Wizard. If it does not start using auto play, run the setup.exe program
on the DVD.
2. Choose the Language.
3. Wait at the SAS Deployment Wizard
4. Choose Install
SAS software. Click Next.
Choose Install SAS Foundation and Related Software. Click Next.
6. Select Products
to Install -‐
Products should be already selected.
Select SAS Foundation Products – should
already be selected. Click Next.
The license file is on the DVD and should be displayed.
9. Select the languages you want supported. Click Next.
10. Select the Java Runtime
Environment as the recommended JRE by SAS. Click Next.
11. It will check the system for compatibility with SAS 9.3
12. Click start to initialize the installation.
13. You may be required
14. Finally the installation starts and it will prompt you for disks 2 and 3 at required
15. Click next once the installation is complete.
16. Select either option according
to your preference and click on Next
17. You will see a list of SAS support
sites for reference. Click Finish.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the IT@UC Service Desk at (513)556-4357 or via email at HelpDesk@uc.edu.