Client Installation Instructions (Windows XP,Windows Vista and Windows 7-10)
Before beginning the install process, please ensure that you
have the required security access to install software on your computer. If you
don’t have the appropriate access or you’re not sure, please contact your
IT-Coordinator or call the UCIT Help Desk at 513-556-4357 for assistance.
1. In your web browser navigate to: https://www.uc.edu/about/ucit/services/hardware-software-fac-staff/software-fac-staff.html
Under UC Flex
and click SAP GUI for Windows 10
click the SAP_gui folder and select Extract All
Extract to extract the installation file from the compressed folder.
3. The SAP GUI extracted folder will open. Right click on the
SAP_GUI file and select Run as Administrator.
4. Click Yes to start the installation.
9. Click Next
10. Check the box for the SAP
GUI 7.5 to be installed and then click Next.
11. Once the installation
completes, click Close
12. The SAPGUI is now successfully installed! Please reboot your computer to complete installation.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the UCIT Help Desk at (513)556-4357