1. On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select email + accounts.
2. Select Add an account
3. Select Exchange
4. Enter your email address which should be in the format of: Username@ucmail.uc.edu and then the password, and then select Sign in. Windows Phone will attempt to set up your email account automatically.
5. If your email account can't be set up automatically, you'll see the message, "We couldn't find your settings". Select Advanced. You'll need to enter the following information:
- E-mail address: This is your full email address, for example: Example@ucmail.uc.edu
- Password: This is the password for your email account.
- User name: This is your 6+2 Username
- Domain: This will be AD
- Server: This is the name of your Exchange server. Enter ucmail.uc.edu
- Select Sign in
6. If your account configures successfully, you will be taken to an Account Added page. Select Done to complete the setup.
7. You phone is now configured for your UCMail account! By default, your phone will now be set by deafult to pull your Mail, Contacts and Calendar from your UCMail account. To opt out of one or
more of those, you can select your UC account in your email settings and uncheck the options you do not want.
If you have any questions or issues with the device setup guide, please contact our Help Desk at (513)556‐Help (4357) or via email at HelpDesk@uc.edu.