Automatic Setup via Script
1. Click the following link: MacOSX Setup Script
2. You will be prompted for a download. Select to save the file.
3. One the save is complete, run the UC_Secure_Install.dmg file.
4. You will be prompted to allow the installation. Click "Yes" when prompted.
5. Once complete the installer will disappear and your UC_Secure profile should now be setup.
6. Enter your computer password when prompted
7. Enter your Central Login username and password when prompted (Canopy, Email)
8. When the script finishes, it will prompt you to connect by pressing any key and you will be presented with a pop-up asking for access to a UC_Secure item in your Keychain.
Always Allow, and you should now be connected!
If your device currently connects to Securewireless automatically, you will need to remove the profile before connecting to UC_Secure. Instructions for doing so can be found
1. Click the Wi-Fi menu in the menu bar and select UC_Secure from the menu.
2. A pop-up will prompt you for your credentials, enter your Central Login (Canopy, email) username and password and click Join.
**Please note: During the authentication phase, you may be prompted to accept a certificate from ucradauth.uc.edu. Click Continue to accept this certificate, as it is required to connect to the network.
3. You should now be connected to the UC_Secure wireless network!
If you have any questions or issues with the UC_Secure setup instructions, please contact our Help Desk at (513)556-Help (4357).