The Personal Meeting Room is always available and is a unique space for you with a permeant url and meeting information. The Personal Room is a great way to do one-on-one consolations, ad-hoc meetings or virtual office hours.
Note: You need to be logged into WebEx in order to access any WebEx functionality. Please follow document WebEx Login Guide to Log into WebEx.
1. The WebEx home page will load.
2. The URL and meeting number can be found under the More Ways to Join chevron. You can copy the meeting information and invite them via normal communication options.
3. Click Start Meeting to enter your personal meeting room.
Note: If a participant tries to enter into your personal room before you start the meeting then they will "sit" in the lobby until the meeting is started. The participants have the option to email the you to let them know that they are waiting in the lobby.
4. Once you enter your Personal Meeting Room, you have the option to lock meeting your room by clicking on the More Options button on the control bar then clicking on Lock Meeting.
a. Anyone who tries to enter the room while it is locked will be sent to the virtual lobby to wait until you let them in.
b You can admit all of the participants by clicking on the More Options button on the control bar then clicking on
c. Alternatively, you can admit only certain participant(s) by clicking on the Admit button next to their name to
bring in those participants. The other participants will remain in the lobby.
5. You are ability to remove single participants from the meeting by right clicking on the participant's name in the participants panel and then clicking Expel.
6. You can leave your personal room at any point by clicking on the Leave button in the control bar at the bottom of the WebEx meeting room.
Please Note: When you leave your personal meeting room, the meeting will automatically end for all of the participants.