About the IT@UC Knowledge Base
The IT@UC Knowledge Base is a 24/7 self-help environment containing how to guides, FAQs, installation instructions, and other information to assist you with technology at the University of Cincinnati.
- To search for a specific term, simply type a term or phrase into the Search box on the home page.
- Recommended results for the term will appear at the top of the results list with a star next to the link.
- The search term will be in bold in the search results list.
- Mouse over a link in the result list to see a preview of the article before you click!
- Browse the KB by clicking a category in the left-hand navigation (collaboration, configuration, etc.).
- Articles are grouped into categories to make it easier to find needed information.
- To the left of the result list are "refiners" to help zoom in on specific articles.
- Looking for a service, just click on one of the Services guides in the left-hand navigation to see a collection of links and information about that service.
- The Carousel (rotating images) calls attention and provides links to topical information that we think will be helpful.
- The Popular Articles list on the home page provides links to the most viewed articles in the IT@UC Knowledge Base.
- Tips and Tricks provides quick info bytes on topical issues.
- Remember to login and Rate the Articles to let us know if they are helpful.
- Providing Feedback is easy, just click one of the following links to send us an email:
We hope that you find the IT@UC Knowledge Base helpful!