Automatic Setup via Script
Click the following link: Windows 8 Setup Script
- You will be prompted for a download. Select to save the file.
- One the save is complete, run the UC_Secure_Install.exe file.
- You will be prompted to allow the installation. Click "Yes" when prompted.
- Once complete the installer will disappear and your UC_Secure profile should now be setup.
- If you are on campus, you should receive a pop up in the lower right saying "Additional Information is needed to connect to UC_Secure"
- Click the pop up and you will now be prompted to enter your Central Login Credentials. The username and password fields will use the same credentials as your login for Onestop, Blackboard, and Faculty or Student Email
- Click OK to login, and you should now be connected!
If your device currently connects to Securewireless automatically, you will need to remove the profile before connecting to UC_Secure. Instructions for doing so can be found
1. Move the mouse to the top right corner of your screen to activate the charm bar. Left Click on the Settings button.
2. Click on the wireless icon in the settings screen
3. Select the
UC_Secure network, make sure the
Connect Automatically box is checked and click
4. You may receive one or more “Continue connecting?” pop-ups, click
Connect to continue.
Enter your UC Central Login (Catalyst, Canopy, Email) username and password at the prompt and click
You should now be connected to UC_Secure!
If you have any questions or issues with the UC_Secure setup instructions, please contact our Help Desk at (513)556-Help (4357).